- Allow your candle to burn one hour for every 1in diameter of the candle vessel. You should burn a minimum 3 hours to liquify the entire top layer of wax.
- Keep your wick trimmed to 1/8 at all times.
- Each time you burn your candle, allow the entire top layer to become a fragrance pool of liquid wax, and you’ll get the biggest boldest scent possible.
- Always bur candled away from drafty area other heat sources and anything flammable. Make sure you keep burning candled out of the reach of children and pets. NEVER LEAVE A CANDLE UNATTENDED.
- Know when to say goodbye. When ½ of wax remains it’s time to let your candle go!